Monday, June 8, 2009

Resting in Him

Well, our medicals are finished!! Hurray!! I'm not sure if the paperwork is exactly right but even if not it won't be to horrible to just fix that. At least the hardest part of it is finished!! Also, we were able to get an amendment to our homestudy from our original agency and pretty fast too. They really worked with us. Just pray it will be accepted. Also, there may be a small (or large) problem with social worker licensing so PLEASE be in prayer for that. It really is funny though b/c even with all this little glitches I still have a peace inside that it WILL work out for the Lord's glory. We are just needing to update our CCBI clearances which only takes about 1 hr and then get everything together to get notarized. Hopefully we are still on track to submit our paperwork after the 15th of this month.

We have our 2nd yardsale coming up on Saturday. This one will be much smaller and in another location but we are hoping to make at least a couple hundred with this one. Pray for no rain on Saturday!!! That's all for now. I'll keep you all updated on anything new! Once again, thank you for your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had thought to give you all our leftovers- two truck loads! Oh well- at least it's out of my yard now:) Let me know how your yardsale went- I'm praying for you! We are hoping to have our dossier mailed by July 1rst!

    ReplyDelete